Monday, January 03, 2005

Epiphany Gifts

A good shepherd of the home will look for opportunities to sanctify those in his care. One way I try to do this is by presenting a gift to each member of the family on the last day of the Christmas season, Epiphany. Each gift is intended to foster spiritual growth in the person who receives it. This may be a special book or recording, etc.

This year I am putting together a notebook of short articles for my wife to read. I've found some good ones at Draught Horse Press, Ladies Against Feminism, Vision Forum, and Credenda/Agenda. There are still a couple of days to finish this little project of looove, any ideas?

2 comments:

Valerie (Kyriosity) said...

How 'bout this one -- http://www.gospelcom.net/hsc/ETC/Volume_Three/Issue_Six/Family_Circle.php -- with a note that you promise to remember it?

Tim said...

Thanks Valerie; that's a good one.

By grace I will always remember and be enabled to act accordingly.