[See previous post for context]. Instead of hearing by 10pm tonight, we've just been told that we won't know until tomorrow afternoon. Also, there's another family who may be interested that seems to have "right of first refusal". When they decide tomorrow, then we'll know. If you read this in time please pray for us.