Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Gone Fishin'
by Kristin

Once again Tim took the older kids fishing after dinner. Sunday night they went to Luna Lake, and Isaiah and I played on the playground while they fished. This time they went to Duck Lake. Isaiah and I went to the commissary (milk, oatmeal, and raisins) and then stopped by to see what they had caught.
They had caught nothing, but were having a grand time. The little boat Eli made was sailing fine. Eli wanted to do something with it so he asked if Isaiah could hold his fishing pole. After about a second of holding it, the bob went down. Isaiah started to reel it in. Then I helped him reel in his first fish! He was so excited! It was a little brim. I wished I had a camera! The kids were so excited for him.
Grace is determined to catch one next time. She keeps feeding them her worms--loses the fish as she reels it in.

(Isaiah is 22 months old)

No comments: