Thursday, May 04, 2006

Look Dan and Haley!





The Wachdorf and the Steele families have given selflessly of their time and effort in teaching our children in Pioneer club at church. Kristin and I thought Dan and Haley would like to see the petunias they sent home a while back--and posting pictures is safer than putting them in the van.

I find the photo with both Grace and Isaiah in it especially humorous. Grace is intentionally "smiling" in such a way to show that she recently lost her first tooth.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

At first I though I will see some WWE shows on this blog.

Cute images though:))

Karl

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad they grew. Thank you for entrustin your kids to us. They have been a blessing.

-dan

Edie Guess said...

So glad to see your flowers because believe it or not - ours did not ever make it past the very small seedling stage before they died off (due to a lack of water - go figure!). I did wonder what kind of seeds they were. Glad to see they were sweet petunias and so pretty too!

Congratulations to Grace for loosing her first tooth! Such the growing sweety!

Summer said...

Great pictures--great work, kids & Pioneer teachers!