Saturday, June 12, 2004

Go to the Ant

Kristin spent the day at a Ladies Retreat hosted by the church we've been attending, Covenant Presbyterian. The speaker was Judy Rogers. Our whole family has enjoyed her music since we learned of her during our time in Georgia.

The mothers at this church have been getting together frequently, which has helped Kristin and our children get out of the apartment and make friends. I especially like an exhortation I saw from the pastor's wife. She wrote, "remember to schedule your life
around YOUR church not fit your church into your life's SCHEDULE.:-)".

1 comment:

Barbara said...

Tim & Kristin, I didn't see an email address for you so I'll post the link I told you about today here in your comments.

It is:

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze1yfx7/

I'm glad Kristin was able to go to the retreat. It's important for the young mothers to have time to form friendships.