Tuesday, May 06, 2003

Striptease Show Ends on Military Base
Each day at the base fitness center a 30 minute advertisement for "Hollywood's Hottest Nude Scenes" plays. Thinking that "I really don't need anymore temptation to fornication, thank you", I've complained to the gym staff about this but with no real effect. But yesterday God delivered the gym staff into my hands! The base commander hopped on a recumbant bike in front of the right TV during the right time--Providence! Remarkably, he didn't seem to notice the flick, so I waited for him to finish the bike ride and respectfully introduced myself and my complaint. He took care of the gym staff and the show was pulled.

Speaking of immodesty among women, the new "Daughters of Zion" Basement Tape (See "Eargate" for link) is very beneficial. One point they make relating to the theme of this post is that in the past a woman belonged to one man, either Father or Husband. But due to feminism, the women of our culture belong to all men. For example, they dress in a way to get the attention of all men, etc. I doubt the HSC's views are a majority report even in the reformed church, but I find it full of wisdom for the building of the Kingdom.

No comments: