Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Curse words


I want to recommend something for you to listen to; I know it's hard to make time for sitting and listening to something so I wouldn't suggest you do this unless it was really that good.

R.C. Sproul's message at the recent Together for the Gospel conference stood out from the rest. His message is titled “The Curse Motif of the Atonement”. He arrested my attention as he spoke as a man gripped by the realization that God's curse had been removed from him and put upon another able to bear it. His powerful doctrinal exposition and discerning pastoral application of the truth combined to produce a deep spiritual impression on my soul.

This is one of the best sermons I have ever heard, and I am grateful to my Lord for what He has done for me, and for allowing Dr. Sproul to preach about it with excellence.

No comments: