Wednesday, April 01, 2009

We're going to Disneyland!

Today I passed the last Air War College test, a 13-month correspondence program focused on leadership, international policy, and military strategy. I can't believe I got through it!

The timing worked out nice. We're heading off to San Diego and points beyond this weekend to see the sights. Because of the size of our family we decided to rent a house for the time we're there. The Vacation Rentals By Owner is a really handy website for such a thing. For us the costs are about the same as two hotel rooms.

2 comments:

Megan said...

I'm sure you guys have your weekend packed with fun adventures, but if you have any extra time and are in the North County area, we'd love to see you all! Let us know! andynmegan@yahoo.com

Tim said...

We'd love to get together, too. We're going to be in the area for a while. I'll send you an e-mail.