Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Suspicious Sighting on a Military Base

by Kristin...

So I stopped by the base hospital to get my prescriptions since I left in such a hurry yesterday to get Grace to ballet class on time. As I drove up I noticed (as usual) several cars that were illegally parked. One stuck out--it was big and old. Well, lo and behold as we are sitting there waiting for my number to be called, who should walk up to get a prescription filled, but Elvis in complete array. It was so funny to see his presence in a military hospital pharmacy and the various people's reactions. The kids, of course, had no clue who he was, but did notice that he drew a lot of attention to himself. It has kept me laughing to myself all day.

Tim adds: Of course, not even Elvis could shake up the folks behind the counter. They checked his ID card and gave him his meds.

1 comment:

Valerie (Kyriosity) said...

OK, who wants to speculate on what kind of meds they were? *evil grin*