Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Crawling Between Heaven and Earth

This post is a miscellany of notes.

As of this post, Faith is officially crawling. She's been doing the backward scoot for a while, but tonight she discovered the forward gear. Kristin: "We are in trouble now!"

In family worship news, we finished reading through the Psalms on Easter Sunday! We'll move onto Proverbs for our OT reading, but add Psalms 23 and 121 to the long-term memory list, which we review once a week.

Had lunch again today with Mark, the Mormon co-worker. I brought my Greek NT and read probably a dozen passages from the English; he seemed somewhat shaken by the warnings in 2 Cor 11 about "another Jesus," "another gospel," and false apostles. Could it be a softening? Please pray so. We meet again later this week.

It's been 3 years on the blog as of last week. I blog mainly as a outlet to flesh out random thoughts while I crawl between heaven and earth. I welcome feedback (via e-mail or a comment) and hopefully edify those that read. With a growing list of folks I know in the real world now blogging (see links under "People We Know"), this is also a helpful way to stay in touch with friends.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Tim, I've just recently discovered your blog and really enjoy reading it! Thank you for sharing your life and your faith so openly.

Tim said...

Hi Jennifer. Kristin and I are glad to see you're blogging now. I've added you to our links section.